“A Strong friendship doesn’t need daily conversation or being together.
As long as the relationship lives in the heart,
true friends never part.”
Hi everyone! I hope you all had a lovely weekend 🙂 I had a lovely time at my friend’s place last week and had some memorable moments and that is why I am posting some of those beautiful moments captured through these shots! It was truly friend’s O’clock because the entire time we spent laughing to silly things, trying all the snapchat filters and ROTFL , going out for shopping together and ending up buying all the same stuff, sipping chocolate shake and conversing, trying out some vibrant summer nail colours and talking about make up and god knows what else :).
In life have a friend that is like mirror and shadow;
Mirror doesn’t lie and shadow never leaves.
Sometimes in life, spending time with friends can make you happy, smile, laugh endlessly because these things are the little pleasures in life which do not require any effort but love. In our lives we all are so busy that we don’t get time to meet our friends and spend some quality time with them but I insist the all of us should take out some friend’s O’clock time.
Here are some ideas on how to enjoy and have a great time at home with your friends!
1.Watch your favourite movies at home and order a pizza or a takeaway.
2. Pamper yourselves with some pedicures, manicures, applying face mask or just run a hot water full of bath bubbles, dip your feet and have a glass of wine and chat about anything and everything under the sun
3. Wear similar pyjamas and make some hot chocolate or any drink you like, take some uncountable selfies together. 🙂
4. Try to do each other’s make-up or try some new hairstyles on each other.
5. Sit down together to paint your nails with some vibrant colours.
6. If you like baking then baking with friends are real fun. Try out some yummy cookies at home which you can enjoy with a cup of coffee or tea.
So there you are. Meet your friends, make some memories and capture the best moments in life because friends are really precious and have a very special place in your heart. 🙂
Have a lovely week everyone! Have fun, keep smiling, be happy because life is beautiful!
Stay healthy, Stay fashionable. 🙂