Summer Blossoms

IMG_6258

Hi everyone, this is my very first post on my blog. It’s summer time in London and I am enjoying every bit of it. The weather is bright and sunny. The grass is green, the birds are chirping and the lemonade is waiting. Thought of doing my first photo shoot at Regent’s Park, it’s a picturesque place ideal for a day out. There are flowers of different varieties and colours. If you are planning a visit then the nearest London underground stations are Baker Street, Regent’s Park and Camden Town

A blue and white combo always gives you a light and airy look, and this maxi dress is just as comfortable as an old shoe.
This is easy to carry if you are out for the whole day. I love wearing maxi dresses and prefer wearing them when I am too lazy to shave my legs. Haha!!! So that‘s an additional advantage. I have teamed this with a white hat, white and gold neckpiece and a big white statement finger ring. If you don’t have a white hat, try to replace it with a floral headband to complete the look. That will give you a more Grecian kind of look.

This is the first of many more to come. I hope you like it. Please share your comments and follow my blog. Till then wait for my next post.

Stay healthy, Stay fashionable

IMG_6268

IMG_6232

IMG_6272

IMG_6252

my blue ootd

Outfit Details:

Hat- bought  from Spain

Dress- T.K Maxx

White Bolero- Random buy

Shoes- Forever21

Neckpiece , Earrings & Bag – Accessorize

Finger Ring- Mango ( a gift)

Share:

14 Comments

1. Avatar
    Atreyee Das
    July 20, 2014 / 10:10 PM

Fabulous fresh look and its looking so nice on you. Inspired by this look..

2. Pamela Basu July 20, 2014 / 2:22 PM

Thank you Silpi. Yes will surely put some posts on basic wear and simple make up.

3. Pamela Basu July 20, 2014 / 2:19 PM

Thank you Anuradha! sweetie stay tuned…lots more coming up!

4. Avatar
    Anuradha
    July 20, 2014 / 8:53 AM

A very cool and relaxed look! Kudos! Will wait for more…

5. Avatar
    Silpi Basu
    July 19, 2014 / 6:10 PM

Just wow.I would love to know about some casual outfits which would be easier to carry and also look elegant. Additionally,please post some fashion tips and very light makeup tips which can be used for office purpose…..

6. Avatar
    Namrata Datta
    July 19, 2014 / 1:30 PM

A very informative blog post featuring a beautiful summery attire that could not have been better accesorized! The ring ties it all together for me, and the hat from Spain adds that tropical stir. An elite expression of your day out.

7. Avatar
    Shohini
    July 19, 2014 / 12:30 PM

Super lady! good to see the lady so beautiful with exceptional style sense. I too will try out the same. !

8. Pamela Basu July 19, 2014 / 12:06 PM

@Sutapa Das, Thanks a lot for your support. Of course. it is always raining in UK 🙂 . I will surely put something in on one of the next few posts.

9. Pamela Basu July 19, 2014 / 11:37 AM

Thank you Soumita for your kind words. Well the make-up for this look is very simple as it was for daytime. I have applied a neon pink lipstick to give a zing to the day look.

10. Avatar
    Sutapa Das
    July 19, 2014 / 11:23 AM

Awsome look Pamela, very fresh and colourful. Will love to follow your style. It’s raining in Mumbai, the whether is quiet gloomy. Can you post some fashion n makeup tips for this weather.

11. Avatar
    Soumita Dey
    July 19, 2014 / 10:25 AM

Beautiful,looking pretty,will like to know the make up details too of this fresh look…all the best for upcoming posts, and will look forward for the same….