It is that time of the year when all of us are busy wrapping gifts and deciding our best party outfits. Which dress to choose, what hairstyle will look best and whether to go for a red lip or something else? All these thoughts mingle in our minds. So I have come up with some easy tips on party dressing which will help create your perfect look.
A black dress always looks beautiful and it can never go wrong in such occasions. The black dress I wore here was a birthday gift from a very dear friend. If you all follow me on Instagram, you would have probably seen me wearing this on my birthday at The Landmark Hotel. I absolutely love the asymmetrical font slit of this dress. It’s classy, elegant and perfect for a party wear.
Tips on how to vivify your party dressing look:
- Since it’s the festive time of the year, with Christmas and NYE parties round the corner, try to wear something bright, glittery which you would not wear normally.
- A red lipstick which suits you can be a very good option. (There are many shades of red, pick the one which goes well with your skin tone)
- What about a new or different hairstyle? I have done a milk maid braid which I would not do as my everyday hairstyle. I did however, go for it during my holidays in Greece earlier this year.
- Adorn your outfit with some beautiful accessories and statement pieces that will help accentuate the overall look. With this gold beaded neckpiece I have added a dimension to this gorgeous outfit. The neckpiece goes very well with the red lips as well. The finger ring is one of my favourites. I tried to keep the black colour effect on the ring to go with the dress and contrast with the neckpiece. The clutch is a new buy from Oasis and an absolute fit for such occasions. The Michael Kors watch with a black dial helped and worked well with the overall look. I wanted to keep the outfit looking classy and elegant so I kept the shoes simple and of the same colour as the dress.
- Have a go at metallic eyeshadows. Here I have applied bronze with some golden shimmer.
- Paint your nails with some bright colours to go with your outfit. Since I am very bad in taking care of my nails, I opted for wearing glued nails 😛 easy, looks gorgeous and take them off when party gets over. ☺
I hope these tips on party dressing help you in bringing a great party look and I am sure you will all look super gorgeous. Enjoy the festive time with your closed ones.
And as always
Stay healthy, Stay fashionable ☺
Dress- Wallis ( a gift from a friend)
Watch- Michael Kors
Shoes- New Look( not available anymore)
earrings and ring- oldies