PHOTOS BY : COUTURE LENS
MAKEUP, STYLING & HAIR : SHRADHA AGARWAL
Diwali is all about enjoying happy moments with your loved ones, tucking into loads of mouthwatering delicacies and savouries and of course, let’s not forget those gorgeous traditional Indian clothes which bring the festive spirit into our minds!
Of course, getting ready for any Diwali Party can’t be complete without that gorgeous and enigmatic makeup look which compliments your outfit.
So without any further a do let me share some festive makeup tips that will help you sustain your makeup throughout the night. All of this courtesy Shradha Agarwal | MUA. “The Woman With Her Magic Wand”
Yes, I call her “ The Woman With Her Magic Wand” as she is like a fairy godmother capable of transforming your look with the touch of her brushes. I was honoured to have had the experience of getting my Diwali party makeup look done by her. Shradha is a Singapore based makeup & hair artist who does makeup ranging from Bridal to party look to destination wedding projects but above all she is an amazing person by heart. Since it was also a good opportunity for me to have a conversation with her, I was able to grasp and learn some makeup tips on how to create a look that will sustain throughout the night!
Hope you find them useful:
- Prep skin using ice cubes .
- Apply a primer. She suggests ( Makeup Forever step one equaliser primer or Smashbox Photo finish oil free primer).
- Use an oil-free foundation and lightly layer it and set with powder. For powder she suggests ( Makeup Forever Hd with Hd powder or Laura Mercier Translucent powder).
- When applying eyeshadow, dip the eyeshadow brush in a setting spray before applying on the eyelids because this makes the eye makeup let longer. For spray she suggests (MAC Fix Plus).
- Always finish the look with a setting spray.
On asking to share some of her favourites, she says :
- Anastasia Beverly Hills ( So Hollywood)
- Ofra Cosmetics ( Rodeo Drive)
- MAC ( Oh Darling)
- Color Pop ( Bumble)
- Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil ( Endangered Red). Mix it with a primer and apply for long lasting effect.
- Huda ( Bombshell & Trendsetter)
Hope you guys like the post 🙂
Have a gorgeous celebration with your loved ones this Diwali!
Have a happy & safe Diwali
Be Happy & Spread Positivity Like Confetti